I just finished reading Top Gear’s first drive of the Urus and I can honestly say......I am more excited than ever to receive my car...🙏🏻🙏🏻
Interesting Fact: At Nardo, Top Gear saw 170mph at the brake zone of the first corner in the Centenario....They saw 156mph in the Urus! That to me is incredibly and brutally impressive.....🏎💨💨💨 The rear ventilated arch along with sloping roofline is aggressive, muscular and very Automobili Lamborghini....
Top Gear tested the monster both on road and off. You have to head over to TopGear’s website to read the review because both areas for the car are incredibly impressive.
- Too Gear tested at 0-60 in 3.4secs
- 641bhp 627lb/ft of Torque
- Sits 10cm lower than the Q7 everyone is comparing it to
- Rear Wheel Steering (reducing wheelbase by 600mm and even more stable at high speeds
- 186mph+ Too speed
- Largest Ceramic brakes ever fitted to a production car (440mm front and 370mm rear) or (17.3inches up front and 14.5inches rear)
Everything I’ve known about this car has been reaffirmed by TG and I am even more excited to drive this.
@lamborghini I salute you and I again I must say I truly cannot wait and am very grateful to soon be able to own this car 🙏🏻❤️
God bless you all ————-