Turkish Get Up - Total Body Exercise
Holding a weight overhead challenges your core throughout the entire exercise, which must fire continuously to keep your torso upright as you bend, twist and lunge. In addition to building strength, Turkish Get-ups increase your overall body stability, awareness, balance, and coordination.
1. Bend the leg on the same side as the hand holding the weight.
2. Bridge up with the bent leg and keep your body in alignment.
3. Sweep the bottom leg underneath, keep the weight directly overhead.
4. Use the bottom leg to come up to a kneeling position.
5. Keeping the weight overhead, stand all the way up using the bent leg.
#ThaBlackZeus #ProdigiousTraining #FindYourGreatness #Fitness #Fit #PersonalTrainer #KingOfFitness #Workout #Motivation #TotalBody